Sunday, December 21, 2008

A December Thanksgiving

Holy crow am I thankful this morning!! C nursed ALL.NIGHT.LONG and Seth got up with J at 730 (which is also something to be thankful for). I woke up at 9 to the smell of cinnamon rolls cooking. I brought C down with me and he (though telling me he was hungry, again) was happy and babbling.
Then my little family of four enjoyed very yummy rolls together, J singing "dingle balls, dingle balls...hay!" C rooting around for his eighth meal of the day, because really that third chin will not fill itself out. What a lucky woman I am!!!
Now as I type J and Seth are "discussing" grapefruit juice versus apple juice, and which one J is actually drinking (grapefruit), though J thinks it is just pink apple juice:)
I hope you are also able to reflect on all the blessings you do have in your life this season, even in this crazy time. Because at least for me, when I focus on the good, I am truly able to see how lucky I am!

No comments: