
John got a new big boy bike from the neighbors. We are so thankful to them!!

The boys, Mimi and I all went to Kangroo Kingdom on Wednesday. It was the perfect thing for John, who is using my furniture like a jungle gym. The bubbles were a huge hit too.


John played Wii at the neighbor's the other night. He was really interested in the "bracelet."

The weather yesterday was wonderful and we all got out for a walk and a trip to the park. Colin likes to nurse in the sun and John GETS parks now. He is a crazy man, going down slides head first. His mother has upped her heart medicines;)
1 comment:
Looks like John is a pro at that bike already!
And I can relate to the park panic-I actually had Evan wear his helmet at the park once, untill I read an article that said that was actually dangerous because the strap could get stuck on the equipment and choke them- oops. A mom just can't win!
Post a Comment