still no lisa. I don't think she's ever coming back. or is even going to call or email. how weird.
Today we took both the kids to the doctor's so that we could make sure John's ear drum had healed enough for him to return to swimming. It has, and tonight he was back in the pool. Turns out 2 of his friends are in his class. (we also had him check colin's blood oxygen levels and they were great, I had myself in quite the tizzy!)
Both of the boys and I went to the library for story time today. After 10 minutes John was done and we picked out 3 new books, put a hold on a love and logic book and got me a novel. I seriously love to read but haven't been making it a priority lately. Thanks to my 101 that is going to change! After the library the boys and I walked the 3 blocks to the donut shop. the weather here is fabulous, a perfect 68* and the pink sprinkle donut was just what we needed. Those are the moments that I remember as a child, those perfect spur of the moment, these do something out of the ordinary trips. I hope my kids remember days like today.
I also did a bunch of laundry due to pink taking a dip in the potty and a huge blow out diaper (those don't happen very often here!)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment