One of my 101 things is that I post 10 times a month. With only 5 more days in February I will be posting a lot.
Last night Seth, Colin and I went out to dinner with 2 couples of friends. John spent the night at Mimi's!! Vesta restaurant was wonderful!! Highly recommended.
This morning we were up early so that our cleaning lady could work her magic, only she never showed. For those of you close to us you know how important this woman is to me. And how we've guessed there were problems. Damn!! Square one.
Today we spent the entire day at Mimi's because I had a weird work schedule. It was really nice to be there and reconnect with my mom. Plus we went on a great walk.
Seth is at the Nuggets game tonight while I am trying to wrangle the boys into bed, with enough time to clean up a bit.
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment