
I can't believe that Colin is already 2 months! The last month has flown by. It is probably because we haven't spent every waking moment in a doctors office. Colin is doing great, and I cannot wait to see how big he is at his appointment on Monday. My guess is over 15 pounds. I didn't take monthly pictures with John, but think it's even more important with the second child to have something just for them. And it makes me take pictures which some times I get a little lax with. Clearly Colin was enjoying his picture being taken.

John's new favorite thing to do is wear my shoes around the house. Although they're Crocs he calls them flip flop shoes, and never seems to have them on the right foot. Now, he'll do it and ask me to take his picture. He is really starting to understand humor and is trying to use it often. Sometimes we don't get the jokes, and he'll just start laughing with his head thrown back like his MiMi does.
Hope everyone is doing well, and if you can pray for Courtney who has Influenza type A (bird flu). There isn't anything they can give her, so she just has to wait it out. She is just miserable poor thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment