It's been awhile without an update, and I don't want you thinking I've abandoned this list.
#4 Join a prayer group. Hoping to make it on Tuesday, I will probably have to work though. But I've picked one out. We'll see how it goes!
#6 and #8 I've been keeping up with. In fact we went to the Av's game last night. Too bad they lost!
#19 Get Colin a passport. I picked up the paper work, now I need to get paper copies of his birth certificate and I can get the ball rolling. I wouldn't mind visiting Christine in Mexico early in the summer and will need this, so I better keep working on it.
#22 Potty train John. He's interested, he's gone a few times, and never has accidents when we do Nighttime Naked. I'm waiting until May, after we've driven to Kansas.
#25 Take pictures of the kids once a week. It's on going!
#31 John's big boy room. Looking into all the parts, Courtney's coming up with the design.
#32 Love and Logic- want to do a little more research, went to get a book at the library, but John wasn't cooperating... Next time!
#34 medical debt- waiting for the last of the bills to come in, and then we're done!!
#44 and #52 Will be worked on this upcoming weekend.
Clearly I'm on my way. It's hard with the ambiguous ones, like go on a date once a month. Did we last month or not? It's hard to remember. I may have to reword a few.
Say some prayers for Colin, he's got a cough, and though I'm sure it's nothing, it is scaring the crap out of me that it *could* be something.
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment