*John loves crafting and is always creating something. He will tell me he needs fabric scraps, paper, more glue, almost all day.
*Emerson is SUCH a mama's girl, and wants me to hold her all day long. Or if I get to put her down I need to sit right next to her or she cries, big wails, I am over this... And she still doesn't want to eat in a traditional sense, she likes to hold her own food, but doesn't chew so there is lots of gagging. Again, over this. She is however sleeping big chunks again, I needed this in a big way.
Seth and I have been working hard on the house, making major and minor adjustments to make it just right. It's been hard making this house feel like our home.
And then there's the kitchen! After almost 4 months of off and on work, it's really close to being done!!! Only lighting and painting to go... The back splash really tied things together!!
Crazy boys sitting at the new island/table. It's my favorite part!
With all the snow and cold we've had we have gotten creative with playing inside!
Emmy in the playroom, playing with shaker eggs
Seth hates when we do this, but alas, it's a Rhoades tradition!! A little whipped cream never hurt anyone....
Em's hair is getting SO long! These are pig tail buns, AFTER a hair cut! I'm practicing my braids for the summer!!
In other news... Colin has learned to ride a "big" bike, which will make this summer so much fun!
John had surgery that went very well, everything has healed nicely, and we are hopeful that we are done with ear infections for good with him!Seth and I are still very much in love and enjoy date now and then when family will take the kiddos (THANK YOU FAMILY!!!!)
Emerson has rolls, like lots of them :) Even though she weighs much less then her brothers, her smaller statue means lots of kissable baby chunk.
SO there's a quick update, with some recent pictures of everyone. Sorry for the lack of blog posts, but we've been busy, I hope you enjoyed the catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment