She is a big thumb sucker!
Holy crow this was a HUGE month for Em!
Emerson is crawling, well, full time! She is also pulling up on everything and cruising along furniture, walls, and people. Yesterday she took a step!
Weight is about the same at 18.5 pounds on Pop Pop scale. And you still feel like a shorty. In 6-9 month clothes, though the PJ feet are getting small the 12 month legs are WAY too long. Diapers are the same.
Your sleep is pretty bad, though you take two naps a day in your crib, always because you fall out of my bed. Some days you will also do a quick power nap at dinner time, but not usually.
Bedtime is 7ish unless you take that power nap. Naps are about 9 and 1 and you wake up about 7. Still nursing all night which we are going to work on this month....
Still no teeth. Food was still a challenge with nothing being swallowed so I quit. No more purees for you! We started doing the baby lead weaning and it is going SO well! Now we just cut up the best of what we are eating and you eat along with us. So far your favorite is rice! You eat it so fast! Two hands at a time. You also will eat more veggies, and fruits then ever before. You still gag and vomit a bit, but not as much as before. You are signing all done, though it looks a little funny. I've used your purees in other things, and no one is the wiser:)
You are a child on the move!! You love all the decorations that are low, all the food on the floor and everything else you shouldn't be into. You still love loud light up toys, and your banana brush. Soffe giraffe is usually very close to you.
While in your crib you like to hold a lovey and a paci, though I've never seen you suck on in only chew. And you sleep on your belly.
You would still prefer that I hold you all the time and don't like to be put down. And now if I put you down to cry and crawl to me.
You are starting to say things with a purpose, we believe you are saying Hi, bye-bye (sometimes doing a straight arm wave), ba bar for brothers, Seth thinks you said momma the other night while I was at work. You've cried dadada a couple times.
The funniest thing you do is growl ALL.THE.TIME. It is so funny to hear such a low noise for such a tiny thing! Your brothers think it's really funny and encourage you to do it lots! Sometimes after growling you will talk in your low voice and it is really funny.
You are SO much fun to have around and you are really interacting with all of us now which the boys LOVE! I can't believe it's only been a month, and how much different you are. I can't wait to see what the next month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment