Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Emmy is 7 months!

Phew!  What an exciting time of year!  It's been amazing to see how you are changing everyday!

I think you are over 18 pounds, based on the scale at Grandma's house.  I don't know how great it is...

You're sleeping a little better sometimes, but not great all the time.  We are really working on sleeping in your crib for your first nap and in my bed for a second.  You are rarely taking a third nap.  Bedtime is earlier because of it, close to 7. 

You are wearing 6-9 month clothes, medium fuzzi bunz and size 3 paper.
Everything is still going into your mouth, Still NO teeth!!  I can't believe it!

You are still preferring me to others, but for the right toy you will let me put you down, which has made me much more productive.
You are a great sitter, up on all fours rocking back and forth, scooting backwards, and MAD that you can't go forward!  You roll to get to things you want, and nothing is safe :) 
You are nursing less, and eating some.  You still are much picker than your brothers were, but apples, bananas cut up and oatmeal usually are acceptable.  You only eat about 3 bitefuls on a good meal.  I'm not great about feeding you everyday though so I am working on that.  You like cheerios or puff, but rarely get them in your mouth.

 After a particularly messy lunch :)
SO big, while blowing raspberries!

1 comment:

RhoadesC said...

I had so much fun taking these pictures. She's going to be very used to the paparazzi by the time she's a teenager.