Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Emmy Anne is 9 whole months!!!




Baby girl is 9 months old, and kind of a new lady!  Our usually crabby, only likes mom girl is now an independent woman, er sort of!
At the doctor's on the 21st you weighed 18 pounds 7 ounces, and were 28 inches long.  Both are perfectly average.
I just put you in 12 month clothes because the 9 month ones were getting a little short with your ghetto cloth booty.
Your sleep has improved greatly this month with you sleeping in your own bed all night, usually 7 until 7 give or take an hour.  Two naps is your normal, but 1 has happened and so does 3 occasionally.
You got a tooth!!  The bottom right came in on the second after a couple cranky days.  She liked the frozen teethers and meds, plus being held.  (The second tooth popped through on the 27 with much less issue).
Eating was possibly the biggest change this month with food actually being swallowed!!!  Your favorites are bananas, cheerios, and strawberries.  Still not a huge veggie fan, but you'll get there, I'm just so happy you are not longer puking!
You are signing all done, and are talking up a storm.  You say Dada for both me and dad, say all done, Ba I think is brothers and ball, and you surprise us all the time with repeating what we say.  It is so cool!  Still mama would be nice...
Your dislike for dogs is still going strong.  Well you like looking at them, you just don't like having them near you, especially if their wet noses touch you:)
Your crawling is amazing, and you are so fast!  You like playing with all of your brothers big boy toys and you love balls.  You've crawled all the way up the stairs a few times and only seem to bobble at the top, thank goodness I'm there.  The boys have been really good about keeping the doors shut so you can't fall down the basement stairs and the gate closed so you can't go upstairs. 
I think you will be walking soon as you pull up on everything and let go or hold on with only one hand.
Another good month Em, what's the next month going to hold for you?  I can't wait to see!! Love ya baby girl!


No comments: