Thursday, February 23, 2012

A day in the life...

I wrote this a while ago and just never finished!  So the first part was written almost two months ago, while the last part was this week:)

I saw a couple people do this and have been thinking about it for awhile.  So here it goes...

2:30 AM - Emmy wakes up for her first feeding (this is a great night!) Seth gets her out of her crib and brings her into our bed

5:30 AM- Another feeding.... She's still in our bed.  Seth wakes up.

6:30- Boys wake up and play in our bathroom as he gets ready, Em and I sleep, kind of. Seth takes boys downstairs to watch a show and drink their morning milk, yep still do it, haters:)

7:15- Emerson wakes up and she comes into the bathroom with me to play as I brush my teeth, etc.  We head downstairs.

7:30- Change Em, get breakfast going.  Oatmeal for John, Colin and I, cheerios and banana for Em.
Colin ended up eating 3, half serving, all that sleeping made him hungery!

8:00- Colin and I clean up the kitchen, he vaccuums while I clean off the island. 

8:30- Boys get into a squabble over a paper pizza, John hits, and heads to time out for 8 minutes. 

8:45- We all head up to play in the playroom.  I organize the leinen closet while everyone plays. 

8:50- Nurse Emmy and put her down for a nap.  Boys and I head downstairs.

8:55- Boys and I do jellybean math, eat snack of apples and jellybeans! 




9:05- Nurse Em again and put her down again, this time she falls asleep.

9:15- Finish jellybean math, boys clean up crayons, while I unload and load the dishwasher.

9:30- Boys get out and play with color wonder books. Man I love these things! I start typing this.

10:00- Colin starts on puzzle. John joins him.  I surf the internet and then help.  They finish I take a picture, and then John wrecks it and punches Colin, back to timeout he goes.

10:20-Emmy wakes up...

10:30-12:00-PUZZLES!!!  The boys are crazy for them right now!  I try and keep Em out of their way, with only a little success

12:00-12:30- Lunch, John eats a tuna sandwich and apples, Colin eat Mac and Cheese, apples, a pepper, strawberries, the rest of John's sandwich.  Emerson eats cherrios and a sweet potato fry.

12:45 Em goes down for a nap, while the boys watch a show.

1:30 The boys create artwork for Mimi

2:30 Mimi arrives saving the day!!

2;45-5:15- I work at the high school with my cheerleaders, just like I do every Monday and Wednesday

5;15-5:45: Get home and get dinner started

6;00 Seth gets home, and dinner is ready! 

6-6:30 Dinner

6:45 We all play in the play room, football, crawl after Emmy, puzzles, and kitchen

7:15 Em goes to bed.

7:45 Boys are in bed for the night

8:15 Boys fall asleep

8:15-10 Seth and I watch tv this night, but other nights we have home dates with cards and wine, we go to bed early, or we work on a project:0)







I hope you've enjoyed our day in the life!!

No comments: