


Today we took full advantage of the beautiful Colorado weather. Right now the thermometer say 62.7 degrees, and that's in the shade. After church and grocery shopping (the boys NEEEEEDED doughnuts), we packed a lunch and headed to a new park. J loved all the toys, which where just his size. Then we ate our picnic and walked around Coot lake (those in Michigan, "lake" here is relative, I know it's not more than a pond by your standards). We really just needed an excuse to break in the new stroller. WE LOVE IT!!! It was perfect on the dirt trail, even loaded down with both boys, one in his car seat, a huge diaper bag, picnic lunch, and by the end our jackets. Now J is sleeping, C is hungery, and Seth is watching football. Tonight we have dinner with the Atherton's.
It was another wonderful day in Colorado. I'm so sorry those of you back east are freezing, and we don't have a guest room:( Hopefully your thaw out is just around the corner.
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your nice weather, but I am so glad you got to put the new stroller to the test! It looks great!
Post a Comment