Last night Seth and I went out for the first time since C was born. We went to this wonderful restaurant called Terroir here in town and ate VERY well. We were home early enough to put J down and talk with my mom where I told her I was Never able to close the bars and get up the next day. If my life were a movie, it would be foreshadowing. We then had enough time to enjoy another glass of wine before we hit the sack at around 11:30.
Around 12 we hear J do the *mommy* groan, not the I'm awake and want to play, but the oh no I feel awful call. Seth went in to scope it out and was soon COVERED in throw up. I went in to help clean up and clam down which took more than an hour (he had red sauce for dinner). We put him back down and I can tell there is unrest. Not 30 minutes later, more sickness, followed by screaming NO BATH MOMMY! NO BATH! We clean up again, not quite and hour this time, and again try to settle in. This time Seth is sleeping on J's floor.
It now being 4 in the morning C is up and ready to eat. Which he did ever 30 minutes until 6 when he slept for an hour. Seth and I are like zombies today, J is down for a second nap (which he asked for) and if you can even believe it C is either sleeping or starving. I guess I can *party* past 2 and get up and function the next day, well sort of function.
By the way, eggs past their experiation, should be thrown out, not left in the fridge for a sitter to make for your 20 month old. Especially when they expired in November. Sorry J!!:(
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment