Once upon a time a young prince fell in love with a a self proclaimed princess. They had their fairytale wedding, two boys and a girl, and these are the ramblings of their happily ever after.
These are C's 1 month pictures. Again they were done by our awesome photographer Brooke, who we love. I think the first one with his tongue poking out is super cute!
I'm the first to comment! Thanks for sharing the complete cd-wonderful photos and yet the real thing is even better. Love reading what I might not have heard, I hate to miss a thing. ps- it wasn't the eggs! XO mom
1 comment:
I'm the first to comment! Thanks for sharing the complete cd-wonderful photos and yet the real thing is even better. Love reading what I might not have heard, I hate to miss a thing.
ps- it wasn't the eggs!
XO
mom
Post a Comment