Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Update

No, no not a we're painting the state blue kind of thing, (though both Seth and I voted, and you should too!)
Today I went in for (another) appointment for the baby. It was a little sad not getting to see him, but it was a whole lot faster. I'm up one pound since last week, (I thought that was going to be much, much worse because of all the Halloween candy I'm not letting JM eat, because you know I'm a good mom:) His heart rate was good, I was measuring 35 weeks, and I had my end of pregnancy testing done. I had my first internal too, which told us that: I'm 1.5 cm dilated, a have a little length left to my cervix, and the baby's head is RIGHT there. I was a bit worried that he had flipped on Sunday, but it looks like he just rolled over (he's so advanced:)
The doctor seems to think that I won't have him in the next week, but that he will be here by the 21. But I'm not sure what she is basing that on.
Tonight is my LAST shot (yipee, yipee) and we'll see how things go from there! My next appointment is next Tuesday the 11th.

No comments: