Seriously I NEVER thought I would go this far... But here I am.
No Change! His head is a little lower, but still 3-4. I could tell the doctor was shocked, but not as shocked as I was when she estimated he already weighs 7.5-8 pounds! She really thinks I'll go this week (I've heard that before:) but we have tentatively scheduled an induction for the 5th of December. It's nice to have an end date. Plus everyone would be back from vacation then. The doctor called it a mercy induction. Is that a bad sign?
Otherwise she said he sounds really healthy (at his girth who wouldn't?) heart rate was 141, and she says I'm all baby.
I really don't want a Thanksgiving baby, so I think I'm okay waiting just a little longer to meet him. (I can say that now that I know I have no more than 2.5 weeks:)
JM, Seth and I are all battling a cold. JM was up every hour at least last night. We are working hard to keep his fever down, and something in his stomach, but he just doesn't feel like eating or drinking. He could use a few prayers to beat this, I hate seeing my baby sick:( Seth and I will recover fine, if we can get some sleep!
Hope your house is a little less interesting then mine! Love to all!!! Kelly
The Waterfall
12 years ago
1 comment:
It's so pathetic when a little guy is sick! Maybe a warm steamy bath for bedtime? Sounds like you have a well-baked little one on board! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Even if he is a Thanksgiving baby, the date will be diff every year. love -- Anne Rhoades
Post a Comment