Yesterday I had another appointment! 3cm!!! I'm just glad all of these contractions are doing SOMETHING! Doctor still thinks (or was it hopes) I have another week. Contractions are fairly regular and uncomfortable if I'm doing Anything, but a lot less when I'm doing nothing.
Today Seth is in Silverthorne so I'm trying to do nothing. But we were out of OnMe (Oatmeal JM's very very favorite food) and I couldn't risk not having any in the house, I ventured out for my first grocery shopping trip since June.
Apparently, JM associates grocery shopping with donuts and had a complete meltdown after I only let him have one (really?? right before lunch, what a mean mommy I am, which is what he told me). Seth know they can't get donuts every time they go now.
I missed the 11-11 date I was hoping for and so now I hope he cooks as long as he needs, (not to be confused with how long he wants). I'll keep you updated!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, Kelly, for the faint of heart?
PLEASE!!!! You're beautiful! I wish I was that cute when I was pregnant! The black and white one should be a magazine ad!
Take Care!!!!
Beth
Post a Comment