I can't believe this is the 250th post! Not a ton but, really I'm just gloating about my life with the kiddos!
Staying with gloating, I just packed up all of my maternity clothes!! They ready to go to a good home if you're interested;)
And finally the actual post...
We had Em's 2 month appointment a bit early because I was convinced she had a horrible disease. She "probably" doesn't have it, is what my calm and wonderful doctor explained to me the hypochondriac of a mom. He did give me a reason for the projectile vomit, that she'll grow out of :-) A friend did a side by side comparison of her kids and I thought that was a great idea, so here's mine:
Newborn;
John:
6 pounds 4 ounces 10% -25%
18.25 inches 10%
Colin:
8 pounds 3 ounces 50%-75%
20.5 inches 75%-90%
Emerson:
7 pounds 10 ounces 50%-75%
18.5 inches 10% -25%
1 Month:
John:
8 pounds 9 ounces 5% -10%
22 inches 25% -50%
36 cm-head
Colin:
11 pounds 13 ounces 75%-90%
23 inches 75%
Emerson:
9 pounds 11.5 ounces 50%
21 inches 10% -25%
2 Months:
John:
12 pounds 8 ounces 50% HUGE JUMP!
24 inches 50% -75%
15.29 inch-head 10% -25%
Colin:
15 pounds 2 ounces above 95% Duh!
25.5 inches 90%-95%
16.14 inch head-50% -75%
Emerson:
11 pounds 8 ounces 25%-50%
23 inches 50% -75% Big jump here too!
15inch head 10% -25%
Doing this takes a bunch of time, so I'll do it again next month. However by looking at this data we can clearly see, that I make small headed, tall and usually average (except C) babies!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
1 comment:
Colin is a beast! The projectile vomiting makes E sound more and more like me.
Post a Comment