I am on the hunt for the perfect, or at least decent picture of my three kids. You know, one where everyone is looking at the camera, smiling or at least not grimacing, and you can see them clearly? Yes I know what you're thinking. That picture in your header is great. And you are right, it is, except it's photoshopped. Yep, it's John's head from another picture. We are just having a hard time getting a second, non-photoshopped picture of our trio.
One day old. No one is looking
1 week old. Closed eyes.
2 weeks old. Colin is crying.
1 month old. Em is pulling J's hair, Colin is... Something.
1 month. Colin is kissing Em, J is doing his silly face.So today I set out to take a picture of all of my children.... Easier said than done:
Em is smiling, J looking, C is sucking thumb, fail.
Weird look, C and the thumb? What is that?
Close, look up Colin!
No, stop kissing your baby sister and look at the camera!
Great picture, thanks for the help John.
Are you gonna bite her Colin? Oh maybe...
What's on my nose boys look at my nose, no not show me YOUR nose!!
We're getting hair cuts this weekend, maybe that will help. This session didn't go so well except we finally got an Emmy smile on camera. Oh well!
1 comment:
OMG, I am dying laughing at these. Seriously, tears...oh boys. I have way too many pictures of John touching his head. Hmmm, wonder why? Love the shirts!
Post a Comment