
So what's up next for our next little heart baby? Well another fetal echo at 34 weeks, and then nothing until she is born. Which will be with my doctor, at my hospital, with specific instructions NOT to take my baby away from me:) Then an echo, the same day that Colin goes in for his one year check (I wonder if there's a punch card for this?...) once she's about 2 weeks old. From there we will know much more, but we think it will just be to watch it.
Though I'm disappointed for there ever to be anything "wrong" with one of my children (let alone two or three) in the grand scheme of things this is nothing, a blip on the radar, a freckle on the back or a regurg on the triscuspid valve as it were. We will accept any and all prayers that all this will ever amount to is a blip, and that there are no larger underlying issues, but we also insist that you pray for someone having a much more difficult time then us. Because this is a freckle:)
3 comments:
Kelly, before I was born the doctors thought I had a heart murmur (some sort of backsplash I guess). Then I was born with a really high heart rate. It worried the doctors at first, but here I am, heart still beating a little faster than most, but I've never had a problem! I bet Emerson will be this kind of baby.
-Brianne
Brianne,
My heart beats super fast too! When I was first pregnant I had to have lots of tests done, and it turns out it just beats fast! That's what we're hoping for here too! Thanks for the encouragement!
I heart Emerson too :-) You are all always in our thoughts for the best possible outcomes for everything!
Post a Comment