How far along? 28 weeks plus a few
How big is baby? At our appointment on the 28th she was 1 pound 15 ounces. According to the emails almost 3 pounds.
How big is momma? Again on the 28th I was up 10 pounds
Movement? TONS and TONS! It's keeping me up at night! Which I don't remember with the boys...
Sleep? No much, don't ask...
What I miss? Everything...
Symptoms? Back ache, tiredness, cranky all the fun ones;)
Best Moments? Finding out the clot is almost gone!!! C Section is off the table for now. So excited about that! Being told to keep eating, who wouldn't love that! Getting the nursery painted, and all the "stuff" put in the room. And honestly seeing a friend's baby yesterday got me SO excited!
Worst Moments? Every morning when it's time to get up:( Giving up chocolate for lent. What was I thinking? I'm not being too strict, but it still a challenge. Though I did think about giving up soft cheese, sushi, caffeine, drinking and most of the other things I've already given up, but decided not to cheat!
1 comment:
You look beautiful! Seth is a lucky guy to go on a date with a looker like you.
Post a Comment