Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interview with a Haley

I did this FOREVER ago, but am finally posting it now.

Mommy- "Boys what are your favorite foods?"
John- Pizza, no soup
Colin- Pizza

M-What's your favorite color?
J- Blue
C- Red, blue (just starts naming colors)

M-Who is your best friend?
J-James
C- James, Macy, Cameron, Mommy, Daddy, baby Emmy sister

M-What is your favorite thing to do?
J-music, playing
C-(silence)

M- What is your favorite TV show?
J-Fireman (Sam)
C-Manny, Oso

M- What's your favorite drink?
J-milk, water, juice, "I like going pee pee in the potty"
C-(singing) "pee pee in the pot ta!!"

John is currently wearing a size 4 in clothes (5 in pants if they are "slims") and a size 11 shoe.
Colin is wearing size 2t (but 3t fits too) and a size 9 shoe.

I'm growing monsters:) John is a full 2 inches taller than everyone else in his class dispite being almost the youngest. Colin is taller than all but 3 kids in John's class;)

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Love. James always says John is his best friend. Sorry Colin, I still think they just see you as the annoying little brother. Some day little man!