How far along: 24 weeks, plus a few days because I'm always running late:)
How big is baby?: On January 31, she was exactly 1 pound! According to my emails, she's probably about, 1.7 pounds and 9 inches long head to bum, no legs.
How big is momma?: Again as of the 31st I was (finally) up 4 pounds total. Which means I probably don't have gd, ,which is great. That being said look at that picture again, I'm HUGE! Very pointed out!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Lots! I love feeling her all the time, and forget that Seth doesn't get to enjoy this part. At least a few times a week I'll have him put his hand on my belly for a while so he can see how consistent it is. John even felt her while laying on my yesterday!
Sleep: I'm doing okay, but seriously the big boys have got to be more consistent! Two nights ago everyone slept through the night, last night John was up once and Colin twice, and both ended up in our bed. No bueno. No bueno at all.
What I miss: I can no longer remember NOT being pregnant;)
Cravings: Depends on the day. Lemonade has been coming up a lot. I'm still not loving cooking for myself, but will gladly eat anything others make!
Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt most of the time. The rash on my face is still there. And finally (and this is new, as in I've never had it), my palms are red and itchy. It's weird, and apparently I can't do anything about it. Pregnancy is so weird, how can anyone not know that they are pregnant.
Best moments: Having the movement be all the time, as always the ultrasound was great. The clot shrunk again so again I get to wait a month for my next appointment!
Worst moments: Because of so less than mild tummy troubles, they thought I might be allergic to dairy and had me eliminate it. It was awful, apparently that is all I eat! Plus it actually made the troubles worse. Which makes it look like it may be my gallbladder. Yuck and darn. Even with the clot shrinking, it may act like a cork at the top of my cervix, not allowing Emerson an escape route, which would mean a c section. Not my top choice and I am still hopeful it won't be necessary, as delivery is the part I'm good at!
LOTS of work has been done on the nursery, and we are hopeful that the painter will make it to our house next week or the week after, but we are ready with the paint once he has time. All of the rest of the fabric has been purchased and my wonderful friend and her mother are going to be making the blanket. I still need the letter E I am going to use, I think I'm going to put up a quote by R.W. Emerson so I need to order that, I would like to clean the rocker fabric, make burp cloths, and window treatments. But clothes are done:)
1 comment:
You look wonderful!
Post a Comment