I can't even believe I've reached the half way point! I still have SO SO much to do!
How far along: 20 weeks or 5 months
How big is baby: A week ago she was 9 ounces, and 6 inches head to bum. The emails I get say the length of a banana, 7 inches and 11 ounces this week. She had measure a little small, which would be a nice break from her "huge" brothers!!
How big is momma?: At what doctor's considers my pre-pregnancy weight. So at zero. This is par for my pregnancies, John I didn't gain until 19 weeks and Colin it wasn't until 25 weeks.
Gender: Still a girl:) 7 ultrasounds with 3 different techs, I don't think we've missed anything!
Movement: Yes! ALL the time! I'm not sure she ever sleeps! Big movements like Colin, shy when others try to feel like John.
Sleep: The boys are now in the same room and are kinda sleeping through the night (knock on wood). I am still up a few times a night but it isn't too bad, plus I'm so tired I'm just passing out at night!
What I miss: Can I say drinking without sounding like a drunk? It's been a tough week, a Richard's marg sounds SO good right now... It will taste so good at my birthday dinner in June!
Cravings: Not sushi anymore:) I went and had some cooked and a few steamed pieces, Emerson did not like them at all. Still loving the steak tacos! Most days it's just anything that I don't have to make!
Symptoms: I guess the sleepiness, cravings, and general crabbiness are all pregnancy related.
Best Moments: We had a really good "big" ultrasound with our office last week, in fact they said she looked perfect! My blood clot had shrunk so much that I don't have to go in for an entire month, something I haven't done since my first trimester with John!!
Worst Moments: We had a fetal echo done because once you have a baby with a heart defect your chances of having another child with a defect goes up by double. Overall, she looks perfect (love that word) but (hate this one), she has a leaking tricusped valve. It doesn't look like she has any of the usually related defects, so the doctors aren't too worried. However they are having me come back in March just to be on the safe side. I am super grouchy right now and am really ready to be done with that!
1 comment:
Congrats sissy! I'm so excited to meet her, it brings tears to my eyes to think about. Try to take deep breaths and try that Palmers bath when you're feeling crappy. Or call your mexican sister and vent; that works too. Love you!
Post a Comment