Colin is crawling! Again, it takes a bit of imagination to "see" it but, remember the worm, he does that, digs in his toes and pushes. It's not pretty, but it gets the job done.

John's bedding has been picked! Thanks to you fine readers John will have a digger themed room. Really is isn't what I orginally wanted, and yet I am SO excited to order and start his new room! I've got lots of ideas and I can't wait to get started!
I made (two) dinners for a new mama. Truly I'm a sucker for babies and if all I had to do was cook to see little Will, then okay! Plus I can cross off #90 on the old list!
Hope you're having a great weekend!! I know we are!!
2 comments:
Hey Kelly!
I'm not sure if you already told Carol, but can you confirm what you want John and Colin to eat at our wedding?
Do you want a kids meal for both of them, or are you brining food for Colin? The kids menu is fruit cup, chicken fingers, and fries.
Thanks!
Jenn
Just a kids meal for John. Colin is still on the puree diet. I don't have an email address for you, if you get this email me at kelly_haley@hotmail.com!!
Post a Comment