Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 on Tuesday~ Cheerleading Camp

Today was the first day of cheerleading camp. And oh what a day it was... And there are still 2 more to go. Goody...
1. "the gym is a good place to be, no asbestos in there." -friendly janitor
2. "Now hit your Cheeryo like you mean it" -WAAAAY too friendly instructor
3. "You sent me I size 7, I need a 10" said by me about cheer shoes
4. "Do you think she can just squeeze?" said by confused shoe dealer (um no)
5. "Coach, this gym smells like preteens" teenager
6. "just grab her bum and throw up" Said by different instructor
7. "bad news you're going to have go leave the building, due to radioactivity in the chem labs" not so friendly haz mat guy
8. "it may be cleaned up by tomorrow and then you'll be fine" same guy
9. "coach I think my shoes are glowing" a cheerleader who apparently has been dropped too many times.
10. "don't worry, the radiation will kill any of the cancer you may have gotten from the asbestos" Cheer instructor, turned biologist.

Oye, it's going to be a loooooooooong week:) And I love it!

Have you voted yet? Only a few more days!!!

No comments: