Sunday, May 27, 2012

Luck be a lady, tonight!

Seth and I took the rare night off to celebrate our good friends birthday up in Blackhawk.  Gambling, music, and dinner were great, but winning big was better!
We were a little under heading into the wee hours of the morning, when I hit big on nickle slots!  I cashed out and walked away, when Seth pulled again on the very same machine, HE hit big!!  He took his winnings to the roulette table and just kept the good times rolling!  We ended up getting home around 4AM, and had swimming the next morning, so we were beat, but totally worth it!
We've used some of the money on pull out draws in the kitchen, a complete frivolous, but wonderful splurge!  I'm not sure what we will spend the rest on, possibly a tent...  Needless to say we had fun and will be willing to head up the mountain again :)
 Should've known it would be lucky!
 The whole crew!
 Looking a little nervous there Seth!
Just some of our winnings:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Had to comment on the Zephyr Bar! Congrats on your winnings! _Jenny (Katy's sister, Zephyr's mom :) )