Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Emerson is 11 months!




Seriously how will I have a one year old in a few short weeks?  And yet, I can't remember life with out my sweet mama's girl!  Pictures were hard this month as sister likes to JUMP on the couches!

I'm not sure on your weight, you don't seem any different....  Clothes are still 9-12, some are a little snug, but to be fair some are a little big.  Dipes are the same too!

You are waking up once a night usually late morning, but not late enough to be awake for the day, between 4-6.  You are taking two naps, two hours after you wake up and around 1.  Bed time is 7ish You'd like to go down earlier, I'd like you to go down later, for the summer... we will see:-)

You are eating better every day!  Usually one pouch eaten through the day, breakfast is cereal and a fruit, lunch is whatever the boys are eating (you love chicken!) and dinner is whatever we are eating unless it's fish.  You love most things, but rice, beans, and meat are still top dogs.

Still no new teeth!!  This is shocking to me.  It seems like weeks I've thought those top two were due!

Still love dogs, your brothers and me, with dad in last place.  Come on sister don't you know you have to wrap him around your finger?

You will take little steps here and there, but you get everywhere!  You are a master at the step (going up and down), and I'm glad our house has gates like a levee system.  You think our playroom  upstairs is the place to be and given the chance you will crawl up there to play.

John just figured out that he can carry you, and does even when mom begs him to stop.  But it's also been helpful at times.... 

The countdown to the 1 year old lady bug party has started, with a healthy dose of cinco de mayo mayhem thrown in.  Please let me survive this month!  2 birthdays is too many when they are such important ones:)

No comments: