Oh Emerson! You're 10 months, which is almost a year! How can that be?!
You're about the same as last month weight wise, maybe a little closer to 20... Still in 12 month clothes, but we did move you to size 4 diapers, they are huge on you! Medium fuzzi bunz still fit, and better until you're potty trained!!
You are waking once a night most nights, some nights twice, and some you sleep through. You nurse and go right back to sleep though so I can't complain!
Your second tooth appeared on the 27th of February, but no more since!
You are eating SO much more including the baby food pouches which makes me know you are getting a much more balanced diet:) You still vomit after nursing a bit, which makes me wonder if I'm eating something you're allergic to, I will ask the next time I take you in when I can do allergy testing...
You finally said Maa Maa which quickly turned to mom, seriously?! Mom! The boys just started calling me that! You have lots of words, you are still signing and you love to just babble as you play by yourself. It is SO cute! John is bubba or don and colin is bubba. dG is dog
You're dog fear is still there though you love to see them from afar. You scream dG dG every time you see any animal and a few of your dog cousins have been tolerated if they're around a lot. Including Uncle Grant's huge boxer, Hank who you would ever crawl on at the end of our weekend sleep over!
You love the dishwasher and crawl super fast over to it every time it's open. I've had to stop doing dishes when you're awake because you get on the door and dance, cute but dangerous:)
You LOVE LOVE LOVE the water table and sandbox and will play outside with them for hours! Clothes changes are mandatory on those days!
You're sure footedness is still there, and you are climbing like a mountain goat! Stairs, couches, playground equipment, you will tackle anything without fear, my god help me. And you...
Still not walking, which is crazy, you cruise everywhere and clearly prefer to be upright.
You are much happier and more willing to go to other people, which is nice. You are letting others put you down for the night which I appreciate:) And you're not nuring too much doing the day. You are a beautiful little girl with a TON of hair that I'm just not sure what to do with, so you rock the side pony a la 1989.
I am so glad that you are in our family Emerson, you bring so much to each of our members! I am looking forward to each day that I get to spend being your mother and watching you grow brings me so much joy! I love you Em!!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
1 comment:
Awww, that last picture is the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment