I cannot believe our baby girl is one month old!! So what is she up to?
She's between 20 and 20.5 inches long. She weighs 9 pounds 15 ounces!!
She is sleeping from 10:30 until 7:30 waking 2-4 times to eat, (usually 2).
Emmy is holding her head up really really well.
She is wearing 0-3 month clothes because of her small fuzzibunz.
Her hair is still very much there and very brown and spiky in the back.
Her arms and legs are both showing her gerth :)
She HATES to be dirty or wet
She loves when her brothers hold her but she doesn't like when they make loud noises.
She grunts when she's hungry
Emerson is always moving when she is awake, which is 3 times a day for about an hour.
She LOVES to nurse!! Clearly 10 pounds isn't easy!
The tongue hanging out kills me!
Sweet baby Emmy!
Diva!!
1 comment:
I can't believe it has been 1 month already-wow! She looks so much like John in the month pics, and I love all of the ruffly ridiculousness in the last two pics :-)
Post a Comment