Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Colin!

Today is my baby's first birthday! It was one we didn't know if he would get to at first. And yet we knew from even before he was out that he was a fighter! Colin is the happiest, best baby anyone could ask for and we are SO glad that he is part of our family! And now as we start the second year of life for our little mircle baby we know that no only will he be here in good health he will be happy about it! I love you Colin and am so glad that you are my son. I can't wait to watch you grown into a toddler, and then a big kid, and at some point waaaaaay down the road a man. And if you can keep those curls around I would greatly apprecaite it. Please keep your lovely sense of humor (ooohahahaha) and your scrunnchy face when your frustrated. Please keep giving out kisses with your mouth WIDE open and squishing your borther as you giggle and he giggles too. Please continue to keep me on my toes with keeping things just out of reach and keep racing for the stairs (but please learn to go down them safely:). Keep being your baby because I love you just the way you are!!!


1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Happy Birthday Baby Colin! He is the sweetest little guy ever! And I would appreciate it if he would keep those curls too since I will never have a child with them, I can just admire Colin's!