This morning my cousin M had her third beautiful baby boy Thomas. Unfortunately Thomas was born with an undiagnosed diaphragmatic hernia. From what I've read on the internet it looks like Thomas has a best case serinario, but it still isn't great.
I was never a overly religious child, in fact I wasn't ever that spiritual. Until I had children and knew there must be something greater than me, because seriously have you seen my children? They are perfectly little imperfections. During the time right after Colin was born, I looked hard for a reason. Why did this happen to my child, why didn't the doctors catch it in any of my millions of ultrasounds, what is my next step, what does the future hold for us? I know how my cousin is feeling and it is killing me that I can't hold her. It is throwing in my face many of the feelings I knew were coming towards me with Colin's birthday next month. I don't have any of the answers for my cousin, but I do know that she needs all the prayers she can get. Please, Please pray for this baby brother and his family, they could really use it. And kiss your little ones or big ones a little more tonight:) I know I sure did!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment