Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anonymous

Sometimes I wish I wrote this blog Signed Anonymous, that you didn't know who I was and I could tell you all that is truly on my mind. I could vent about all the issues in my head, and you random strangers who happened upon my blog would council me.
It has been a tough few weeks, looking back it's only been a few weeks, and yet it has felt like a life time. There's nothing like being put in a tough spot to make you feel like a kid, unable to know what you're suppose to do... What IS the next step suppose to be, what is this part of your life suppose to teach you, how will you survive?
I am SO very thankful for SO many things: My relationship with my husband, the health of my babies (relatively speaking), I just wish I could get out of this funk. I know "this too shall pass", and I know God only gives me what I can handle, I just wish I was at the "pass" and that God didn't have so much faith in me:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tough times really DO pass! It's so hard when you've got two at that stage in your life, and then when not everyone feels tippy top, it's really hard. Rest when you can. If all the laundry isn't done, everyone will survive. If there are toys everywhere, it's okay, and if all you do is stay home and watch tv for a day, they'll still be smart kids. Super mom's are a myth. Like a costume. You put it on to show other people, but at home, feel good knowing that you're just mom. The best word in the whole world! We all love you and know you're awesome! Beth

The Haley's said...

Thanks Beth I needed that!