Colin~ Popped his first tooth Sunday, I didn't really believe it until yesterday when it was really really in. Explains the attitude, rosey cheeks, and massive amounts of spit. Now is much happier! Took his first bath in the big tub, with his brother. So much easier than the baby tub! He is also now sleeping really well in his crib, thanks in large part to the sleepy sheepy Great Aunt Anne bought him. I still haven't written that thank you note, because words don't express how thankful I really am. We have both a cardio appointment (Monday) and a metabolic appointment (Thursday)this week. Looking forward to more answers than questions!
John~ Is still paci free!! He did have a rough night because of a vicious rash and asked for it once, but moved on quickly and without tears! I was really dreading this transition and John has showed me not to sweat it especially before we start! Hopefully all of the other big boy transitions will go as well! TT Courtney gave John her beta fish Audrey to keep at our house! John loves the responsibility of feeding her, and she loves being fed.
Seth~ Has stayed unbelievably busy, helping our family forget the recession. He even woke up early (like REALLY early) today so that he could play during the day. He also booked tickets to Michigan for August so we can attend my cousin's wedding!
Kelly~ Thinks her attachment to her computer was officially an additions. While I've appreciated the break, I'm ready to rejoin the world wide web. That being said, and though I've accomplished a ton in the past few days,I think I'll be buying a new one today. Holy crow laptops are SO much cheaper than they were when I bought my Dell!
Hope everyone else is doing well. We are currently contemplating a big change in the Haley household, pray that we make the right decision. And hopefully we'll have an update soon!
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment