Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RIP little Dell

My trusted laptop has died. It has been a long and painful way to go, with virus after virus and numerous trojans (?). I am hopeful that Seth was able to get all the pictures and documents off.
For now we are sharing his work computer, which sucks. I never realized how much I check my email, blogs, facebook. Whenever I think of a question I just google it. I need to look up a phone number today and just decided not to call rather than find a phonebook. Clearly it was time for a little tough love, but I'm not handling it well.
I did take Colin's 3 month picture but will have to wait to post it once a replacement or subsitute has been found.
Oh and the weather is fabulous here, but we can't enjoy it because it is REALLY windy and Colin can't handle it. :(

No comments: