Kindergarten John and Preschool Colin on their first day!
Oh brothers!
Sister after a bath, doesn't she look stunning?!
Soccer season is upon us and it's Colin's first season. Though you wouldn't know it watching him play! This was after his first goal, which was followed by another during that game and 5 more the next game. Meanwhile John is still dancing....Em LOVES the wagon, seriously can't get enough! You can pull her all day and she wants MO
Tree climbing fools!!
After bath silliness! I adore these children!
Emerson took a header off the coach and got quite the goose egg and our family's first black eye, it's even more impressive now. Poor girl!
Prince Colin, well that is what they will be calling him next week when he is the LHS prince for the Homecoming. I figured I'd be there anyway... Such a ham. He tells everyone how fancy he is...
Okay hopefully more soon! Already working on our fall bucket list!! Big Loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment