Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Emmy is 5 months!!



Oh Emmy Anne how you light up our lives!!  SUCH a happy, fun, and enjoyable baby!
Size:  15.5 pounds as per Grandma's scale... No height, though I think you're legs are growing

It hasn't been a great month for sleeping, but it has for cuddling :)
Goes to bed around 7:30 and up throughout the night.
Naps in the morning, afternoon is a good one 12:30-3ish and usually another around 5

Still in 3-6 with some 0-3 and a few 6-9 month clothes
Still pooping first thing in the morning, still lots of blow outs:(

TONS of talking, laughing, giggling and babbling.  John has said more than once, "Wow! Emmy has a lot to say today!"
You are loving toys, you seem to 'get' the interactive ones, and love putting everything in your mouth!
You will sit in the high chair, exersauser, johnny jumper, or bumbo for a few minutes at a time, but REALLY just want to be held.
You love your brothers, your mama, and your daddy the best and like everyone if you're being held by mama.  You do really well with your aunts, uncle and grandparents too!
She did great on her first plane ride, and we are hopeful that happens again.

I can't believe I ever thought the boys were big at this stage!  She is still such a baby, and I am so glad about that!  No food yet, though some has been made, waiting to end the month of traveling.  Plus she really isn't showing much interest, yet!
She isn't sitting alone at all, but she really doesn't get much floor time with me:( 

I can't believe I could of had a life without this beautiful baby girl!  She has made our lives so much richer just by being here!

No comments: