Baby Emerson is 3 months! I will say it every month, but how can time fly like this?
This is an off month for the doctors, so all measurements were done by me, which severely widens the possibility for error!
I weigh her in at 13.5 pounds, 23 inches long with a 15.5 inch head.
Emmy consistently does an 8-11 hour stretch at night, every night! I am the luckiest lady in the world! (ducking tomatoes)
She is going to bed a little before 8 and is still in her own bed until she wakes up
I am gone a LOT at night and as long as she's been fed recently (2 hours) she will go down for the night with a little love. I come home and "dream" nurse her once I'm home from work or gallivanting.
She seems to take 3 naps a day, though sometimes each nap can turn into two or three cat naps, very predicable though it's great!
Morning nap on mom or in the swing, afternoon nap in mom's bed and evening nap on a walk or in the swing or being carried
She is in 3-6 month clothes, but still fits in 0-3, it's just roomier in 6 monthers
small fuzzibunz and size 2 paper at night
Still not a big pooper but it's increased a bit. and when she does she is MAD about it!
Colin is still her favorite person and gets the most smiles, which she still hands out sparingly. Colin has gotten her to giggle twice, but that is it.
She likes to talk with me, alternating coos, SO cute!
The light blond hair is coming in full force, creating quite the do!
Baby girl we are SO SO in love with you! You're an amazingly chill little girl and for that I thank you! You make being your mother easy:) Everyone is still very much in love with you and your brothers tell you that every single day!
No comments:
Post a Comment