Wednesday, May 4, 2011

36 weeks!!

After my Emerson Celebration Sunday!



How far along?: 36 weeks 1 day as of today.


How big is baby?: According to an ultrasound this morning 6 pounds 3 ounces, that will put her over 8 pounds if I make it to my due date at the end of the month.


How big is mama?: As of this morning 20 pounds.


Movement: TONS! Seth and I have had fun watching my belly roller coaster the past few nights, I wonder what she's doing in there?


Sleep: Eh, it was worse, now it's better. I am waking up to use the bathroom every night now which drives me crazy, but it's faster than nursing, so I won't complain too much:)


What I miss: Being able to catch the boys! They are super speedy (especially with the aforementioned capes) and I can't keep up even when I try, and when I try I pee, so no more trying.


Symptoms: Back ache, greasy foods are starting to make me sick again, tired like out at 8 some nights!


Best moments: Getting to see her one last time today is great. If, or more likely when I make it to Saturday I will be more pregnant than I was with John. Getting taken off all restrictions and meds today was a wonderful feeling! Final echo last week gave us the clearance to deliver where we want with no restrictions! Emmy's celebration with family and friends was super fun too!


Worst moments: I am frustrated with the boys easily and I hate sniping which I've done too many times. Taking what ended up being my last procardia a few nights ago gave me the worst side effects ever, honestly the 6 minutes apart contractions are better!



2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Hey, nice dress :-) you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet that baby girl soon!

RhoadesC said...

You're adorable! I can't wait to meet her.