Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!!
I had to go dark these past 2 months so that I didn't spill the beans :0) Well that and I've been too tired to do much of anything. Baby Haley #3 is due May 2011!!
As with each pregnancy I'm learning that each baby is so different, I've already had two new things happen. 1. I had low progesterone, which made me take supplements twice a day, causing the most severe tiredness I've ever experienced. And 2. After a very scary evening in the ER 10 days ago, it was discovered that I have a subchorionic hematoma, which is a blood clot in my uterus. Our hope is that it will be reabsorbed into my body and not detach, which would take my placenta with it, causing us to lose the baby. I KNOW this won't happen and in a few short months we will be bringing home our final member!! But having a few more people out there praying can't hurt.
So there you are what we've been working on these past few months, and really what we'll be working on these next few:)

2 comments:

RhoadesC said...

Woo! Now I can tell the world! I'm praying for our tiny dancer. Love you

Sweet Baby James said...

I love that John is poking the baby. Does Baby have a name yet? Because I am wanting to call it He-Who, but that would just confuse Colin even more. Sending positive thoughts your way everyday.