Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's been a summer of living, blogging not so much:)

We've hiked and biked, eating our weights in Popsicles and mowed. We even tried a pickle on a stick!!

Seth and I at a restaurant in Santa Fe celebrating our 10 year anniversary, seriously who woulda thought:)
Haley Boys "root, root, rooting" for the home team, on one of our VERY hot CO days!

Fourth of July bike parade with some of our besties, James and Mal!
This is a regular occurrence in the Haley house after nap, good times!

June

Mowing with Grandpa, tractor races and rides are a regular thing here, yep, that's a John Deere, for both of them!




The Boys and I hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, no daddy, quite a day, as J is showing us:)


At the Boulder Creek Festival clearly loving the post haircut lollipop, way more than the picture...


And the pickle on a stick, though I don't see the stick! Big hit with the little boys.


And Crestone's last employee, seriously this kid LOVES anything about mowers!


This summer has been quite the roller coaster of emotions, and I've never quite gotten a handle on it. J starts preschool in 3 weeks (!) and hopefully the force of having to be places will help... Maybe:)



1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

I should just be your ghost blog writer. I have enough pics of your kids from this summer to write about 20 posts :-)