Why haven't I been posting this month? Well it could be any of these reasons:)
1. I've lost my camera, I have absolutely no idea where it is.
2. I went to Mexico.
3. Seth's jobs are out of control busy.
4. My job was busy and then I got fired, but they've asked me to apply for the head coach position, I was an assistant.
5. While in Mexico Seth ripped out my main level bath and laundry and started anew.
6. The above project was suppose to be done before I returned home, but wasn't.
7. The above project should have all the big piece done TODAY!!
8. I was shopping for a new washer and dryer for my new laundry room. And they came this morning. (Bosch 500 steams)
9. Because of the aformentioned project in the laundry room I haven't done laundry in almost 3 weeks. Thank goodness we've switched seasons so we have something to wear! I am now working on the mountain (no lie) of laundry that needs to be done.
10.Maybe I've lost my camera because of all the crazyness in my house? Maybe by tomorrow I'll have a toilet on the main level? it's like tootie roll lollipops, the world may never know. Or they will soon... Either way, I'll be better in April, I promise:)
The Waterfall
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment