Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stan Update

We went in today for what I thought was my 33 week appointment. Turns out the doctor has my due date as 9 days later and would not be swayed to the 12-3 due date. Doesn't change too much, my last shot will still be on 11-4, but I am suppose to continue to take my other meds until the 14th, instead of the 4th. All of this is trivial, unless you're the one whose been pregnant those 9 days already and then it is an eternity.
That being said, Stan looks great!! He is LARGE! 4 pound 2 ounces, putting him at a weight due date of 11-27. Or in the 87th percentile for his 12-12 due date. Um, don't they know I don't have big babies? Heart rate was 140, and we watched him "eat" some fluid, I think he's going to be an eater. It was one of the only times he wasn't actually sucking his thumb. Though it was close by in case it was needed.
My blood pressure was a little higher 120/80 (so still fine), and my cervix grew (I didn't think they did that?), I've gained 24 pounds (eh), and I'm measuring 33 weeks in the belly (SEE!)
Overall good appointment, next one is on the 28th and it will be our last ultrasound unless I go full term, then they do another one (I think).
The only picture we got was a boy parts shot that show that the scrotum has descended. I told Seth he could put it in his car. :)

No comments: